BOTKINS – Apple Farm Service has achieved the Elite Status for 2020 with Kubota.
This prestigious award is given to a small percentage of Kubota dealerships that provide the highest levels of satisfaction to their customers.
According to the Kubota USA website, “Kubota’s Premier and Elite Dealer Certification Program is focused on building and managing best-in-class dealerships. The program establishes metrics that define standards on quality customer service and the best Kubota brand representation. Kubota Premier Dealers have met all requirements and fulfilled a majority of sales offerings, while Kubota Elite Dealers have achieved the highest level of Kubota recognition.”
In order to receive the Elite Dealer status, Apple Farm Service had to prove the following:
• High levels of customer service.
• Up to date training for sales, service and the parts department.
• An efficient and reliable service department.
• High numbers of sales in equipment and parts.
• Effective and encompassing marketing campaigns and programs.
• Teamwork between the sales, service and parts department.
Apple Farm Service is one of the first Kubota dealerships in the area. It first carried the famous orange tractors in the 1980s. Apple Farm Service offers equipment, parts and service for Kubota tractors, mowers and utility vehicles.
For more information about Apple Farm Service, visit AppleFarmService.com.