CELINA — Seven candidates received their Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) degree recently. Since 1997 the Lake Campus 12 cohorts totaling more than 350 students have graduated from the Lake Campus Weekend MBA program.
The candidates who will receive their MBA include:
• Chuck Back, of Spencerville, Crown Equipment Corporation.
• Tim Beyke, of St. Henry, Emerson Climate Technologies.
• Courtney Donovan, of Rockford, Wright State University – Lake Campus.
• Angie King, of Celina, Mercer County Recorder.
• Brian Livingston, of Maria Stein, Crown Equipment Corporation.
• Marty Pollock, of Piqua, Crown Equipment Corporation.
• Rachel Schmitt, of Minster, Midwest Logistics Systems.
Designed by the Wright State University Raj Soin College of Business, the Lake Campus program is accredited by the AACSB International Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The Lake Campus Weekend Program utilizes a cohort model with structured course offerings, and may be completed in two years, depending on prerequisites needed. Assistance with the admissions process is offered through the Lake Campus.
The Lake Campus is looking to start their 13th cohort of the MBA program in January of 2016. An open house will be held on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 from 5-7pm. For more information please contact Tom Knapke at Thomas.email@example.com or 419-586-0300. To register for the open house please visit http://lake.wright.edu/mbaopenhouse.