In Sidney Municipal Court Monday, Judge Duane Goettemoeller handled the following cases:
• Deidra J. McClellan, 34, 1623 Willow Place, was fined $300 and court costs of $209 after pleading guilty to driving under suspension and financial responsibility suspension; license intervention program with 20 hours of community service.
• Rickey Driskell Jr., 39, 328 Sycamore Ave., failure to register a dog, $164 court costs.
• Thomas L. Massengill, 54, 232 Oak Ave., was sentenced to five days in jail after pleading no contest to a reduced charge of driving under the influence, breath, first offense. He had originally been charged with DUI alcohol. He was fined $375 and assessed $97 in court costs. He was ordered to participate in a 72-hour intervention program. His license was suspended until May 27, 2016. He had also been charged with refusal to take a breath test with a prior DUI/OMVUAC. The charge was dismissed. He was ordered to pay $10 in court costs on a driving in marked lanes charge. He entered a not guilty plea and the charge was dismissed.
• Derek W. Jones, 28, 735 S. Walnut Ave., speed, $70 fine and $111 costs.
• Hannah E. English, 39, 102 Jackson St., Jackson Center, assured clear distance, $25 fine and $105 costs.
• Mark A. Hughes, 57, 10609 Fort Loramie Swanders Road, Sidney, lighted lights required, reduced from speeding, $150 fine, $105 costs.
Compiled by Melanie Speicher.