-10:09 p.m.: domestic violence. Sandra Y. Ball, 45, 419 Michigan St., was arrested for domestic violence.
-6:41 p.m.: theft. The theft of an unknown amount of tools, valued at $150, were reported stolen at 230 Franklin Ave.
-4:44 p.m.: criminal trespass. A criminal trespassing was reported at Walmart on Michigan Street.
-10:38 a.m.: possession of drugs. Travis Troy Lee England, 28, at large, was arrested for possession drugs-heroin, schedule I or II drugs and criminal tools.
-8:37 a.m.: criminal trespass. Ernest Alexander Weese Jr., 26, at large, was arrested for criminal trespassing and resisting arrest.
-10:37 p.m.: domestic violence. Tiffany Sue Johnson, 30, 326 Park St., was arrested for domestic violence.
-6:31 p.m.: theft. Darlene M. Ledcke, 62, 1577 E. Court St., Apt B, was arrested for theft after Walmart on Michigan Street reported the theft of merchandise in the amount of $99.79. The merchandise was recovered.
• Hayley Marie Magill, 18, 821 Chestnut Ave., was cited for operating a vehicle without reasonable control after a two-vehicle crash on Monday at 8:24 a.m.
Magill was traveling westbound near 829 Fielding Road when she slid on the snowy road and swerved left then over corrected and went back to the right and collided with a parked vehicle at the location.
The other vehicle is owned by Denae Lynn Perkins, 629 Fielding Road.
• James W. Keith, 72, Fourth Ave., Lot 40, was cited for operating a vehicle without reasonable control after a one-vehicle crash on Sunday at 2:33 p.m.
Keith was turning west on East Court Street from Main Avenue when he slid off the roadway and struck a fire hydrant, which damaged the vehicle and the fire hydrant.
• Jakob D. Pendergraft, 21, of Saint Marys, was cited for operating a vehicle without reasonable control after a one-vehicle crash on Sunday at 1:38 p.m.
Pendergraft was traveling southbound on Interstate 75 when he lost control of her vehicle on the icy road conditions, crossed the median and struck a pile of dirt, which disabled the vehicle.
• Ronald A. Clune, 54, 10720 Sidney Freyburg Road, was cited for operating a vehicle without reasonable control after a one-vehicle crash on Sunday at 1:37 p.m.
Clune was traveling northbound on I-75 after just exiting the on-ramp at mile marker 92 when he told police a vehicle in front of him abruptly stopped causing him to slid off the roadway and strike a sign, causing damage to the vehicle.
• Monica D. Woods, 21, of Trotwood, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after a two-vehicle crash on Sunday at 1:31 p.m.
Woods was traveling southbound on I-75 approaching exit ramp to Fair Road when she lost control of her vehicle and struck the rear of the vehicle in front of her that was driven by William T. Saunders, 45, 123 Pike St.
• Ronald W. Burns, 31, of Saint Paris, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after a two-vehicle crash on Friday at 5:37 p.m.
Burns was traveling eastbound on state Route 47 approaching Wilkinson Avenue when he struck the rear of the vehicle in front of him that had stopped for a police vehicle that he believed was going to make a turn at the intersection and had it’s lights activated.
The other vehicle was driven by Mitchell L. Meyer, 22, 1118 Hilltop Ave.
• Julia Monnier, 61, 316 S. Wilkinson Ave., was cited for improper starting and backing after a two-vehicle crash on Friday at 12:06 p.m.
Monnier attempted to back from a parking spot in the 120 block of West Poplar Street when she struck an eastbound vehicle on West Poplar Street that was driven by Michael A. Ganger, 59, 317 Franklin Ave.
-7:56 a.m.: fire alarm. Firefighters responded to a possible structure fire. An odor was located.
-5:12 to 8:10 a.m.: medical. Medics responded to two calls.
-4:14 to 10:15 p.m.: medical. Crews responded to four calls.
Compiled by Sheryl Roadcap.