A case was bound over to Shelby County Common Pleas Court Thursday by Judge Duane Goettemoeller. Earnest Weese, 22, 805 Arrowhead, Apt. 1, waived a preliminary hearing on a felony count of failure to report an address. Bond was set t $5,000 with a cash surety plus costs.
• Derek R. Middendorf, 28, 17161 Sunset Ave., three criminal damaging charges were dismissed. He was ordered to pay $105 costs on each charge.
• Ron G. Burdiss, 77, obedience to traffic control devices, $25 fine and $111 costs.
In Sidney Municipal Court Wednesday, Goettemoeller sentenced Gara Ralston, 30, 827 Arrowhead Drive, Apt. A., to 30 days in jail for disorderly conduct, amended from domestic violence. Ralston was also fined $150 and imposed costs of $113 and ordered to undergo counseling.
• Ralph VanSkiver, 47, 4994 Frazier Guy Road, entered a not guilty at trial to court plea to domestic violence charges.
• Anthony D. Myers, 38, 17471 Fort Loramie-Swanders Road, changed his plea from not guilty to no contest and found guilty on a DUI alcohol drug (second offense) charge. He was fined $600, $105 costs and sentenced to 30 days in jail. He was also ordered to undergo evaluation. A charge of DUI breath second offense, was dismissed. He was ordered to pay $10 costs for a taillight/rear license light violation.
• Jonathan K. Johnson, 36, 709 S. Main Ave., changed his plea from not guilty to no contest and found guilty on a DUI breath first offense amended from DUI alcohol. He was sentenced to 15 days in jail, fined $375, $97 costs and ordered to undergo a 72-hour intervention program and evaluation. A charges of refusal with prior DUI was dismissed. He had to pay $10 costs for a speeding charge, which was dismissed.
• Charges against Aneil Jindani Diamond, 22, 500 N. Vandemark Road, were dismissed because he completed the License Intervention Program. He had been charged with driving under suspension/financial responsibility suspension. He paid $105 in costs.
• Dustin A. Palmisano, 33, 820 S. Miami Ave., seat belt violation, $30 fine and $92 costs.
• Richard L. Hagens, 59, 205 Lacey Ave., Anna, speed, $30 fine and $105 costs.
• Brittaney A. Wallce, 32, 18970 Wells Road, Jackson Center, speed, $30 fine and $105 costs.
• Jeffrey S. Wilgus, 36, 247 N. Lincoln St., Minster, speed, $30 fine and $105 costs.
• Caroline R. Watterson, 33, failure to reinstate license, $75 fine and $136 costs.