-9:11 p.m.: failure to pay city taxes. Cory Shrewsbury, 29, 219 Brookburn St., was served a summons for failure to pay city taxes.
-8:49 p.m.: failure to pay city taxes. Cassie Shrewsbury, 27, 609 W. North St., was served a summons for failure to pay city taxes.
-7:35 p.m.: identity theft. A possible scam was reported at the police department.
-4:05 p.m.: warrant. Anayimi Isimehmhen Ayeni, 23, of Dayton, was arrested on a warrant and for a probation violation.
Sirus Gibson, 19, 1006 Hayes St., was cited with assured clear distance ahead after a two-vehicle crash on Monday at 9:44 p.m.
Hayes had been stopped facing the west at the light on Poplar Street at Ohio Avenue and when the light turned green, he struck the rear of the vehicle in front of him that was still stopped at the light before and had not yet pulled forward.
The other vehicle was driven by Kakone Phommachack, 44, of West Chester.
• Michelle Zahn, 43, 134 Mound St., was cited with obedience to traffic control devices following a two-vehicle crash on Monday at 3:28 p.m.
Zahn was traveling eastbound on Court Street when she went through the red light at South West Avenue and struck the passenger’s side of southbound vehicle on South West Avenue that was driven by Kourtney Truax, 28, 715 S. Main Ave.
• Michael C Heckler, 70, 335 Lunar Drive, was cited with starting and backing vehicles after a two-vehicle crash on Monday at 3:13 p.m.
Heckler was attempting to back-out of a parking space in front of 130 N. Main Ave. when he struck the passenger’s side of a northbound vehicle on North Main Avenue that was driven by Charles M. Mazingo, 28, 12499 Kirkwood Road.
• Sushma Koppara, 29, 2360 Wapakoneta Ave., Apt. 304, was cited with obeying traffic control devices on Monday at 12:09 p.m.
Koppara was traveling northbound at U.S. Bank on North Vandemark Road when she failed to stop for a red light at the intersection at business’s private drives and struck a westbound vehicle exiting from the bank’s parking lot at the location.
The other vehicle was driven by Sandra L. Funk, 44, 8262 Lochard Road.
• Chong C. Chang, 82, 1444 W. Park St., was cited with right of way at private drive after a two-vehicle crash on Friday at 9:46 a.m.
Chang was traveling northbound on a private drive at 2215 State Route 47 when she pulled out and struck an eastbound vehicle on state Route 47 that was driven by Douglas A. Benson, 73, 3091 W. Russell Road.
• Bradley J. Gariety, 49, 124 Mound St., was cited with obedience to traffic control devises after a two-vehicle crash on Thursday at 1:48 p.m.
Gariety was traveling southbound on South Ohio Avenue and was going through the state Route 47 intersection when he ran the red light and struck the right, front of a westbound vehicle on state Route 47 that was driven by Craig Daniel Perry, 24, of Xenia.
• Nasir Mire, 35, of Minneapolis, Minnesota, was cited with starting and backing after a two-vehicle crash on Thursday at 2:43 p.m.
Mire was traveling southbound near Ross Aluminum Castings on Oak Avenue, but was attempting to turn the semitrailer he was driving around to go northbound when he struck the rear, driver’s side door of a northbound vehicle on Oak Avenue.
The other vehicle was driven by Linda Valentine, 72, of DeGraff.
• Issac G. Callum, 22, 311 Maple St, was cited with starting and backing after a two-vehicle crash on Wednesday, May 8, at 1:59 p.m.
Callum was traveling eastbound on Maple Street but stopped due to construction equipment blocking the roadway. He then began to back-up and struck a parked, unoccupied vehicle in front of 335 Maple St. that is owned by Shane Noe, 131 Pike St.
-3:21 to 7:04 a.m.: medical. Crews responded to two calls.
-3:47 p.m.: service call. Firefighters conducted a service call at 2110 Westminster Drive.
-3:29 to 7:36 p.m.: medical. Crews responded to four calls.
Compiled by Sheryl Roadcap.