In Sidney Municipal Court Friday, Judge Duane Goettemoeller fined Travis S. Thomas, 33, 349 Maple St., $250, suspended his driver’s license six months, and sentenced him to 60 days in jail for failure to stop after an accident. Charges of driving under the influence, DUI second offense in 20 years, and driving under suspension were dismissed, with $138 costs imposed.
• Ida B. Mills, 21, 1579 E. Court St., Apt. B, driving under suspension, $150 fine and $111 costs, five days jail; driving under suspension, $250 fine and $111 costs, 10 days jail.
• Kristen M. Fischer, 19, 867 Merri Lane, speeding, $30 fine and $105 costs.
• Christopher T. Stiver, 25, 112 W. Main St., Anna, seat belt, $30 fine and $86 costs.
• Carol S. Freisthler, 68, 3110 Bridlewood Drive, failure to control, $25 fine and $111 costs.
• Derick A. Mason, 25, 115 Highland Ave., speeding, $30 fine and $105 costs.
• Michael J. McGee, 19, 119 Shelby St., kidnapping, waived preliminary hearing, bound over to Shelby County Common Pleas Court; criminal trespass, dismissed.
• Ricky Sharp, 24, 902 Lynn St., conveyance of weapons, drug abuse, possessing criminal tools, waived preliminary hearing, bound over to Shelby County Common Pleas Court.
Compiled by Michael Seffrin.