HOUSTON — Supplemental contracts were awarded during the November meeting of the Hardin-Houston Local School District Board of Education.
Employed were Dan Barker, varsity baseball ; Dan Barker, baseball coordinator; Mike Ely, assistant baseball; Tammy Vondenhuevel, varsity softball; Tammy Vondenhuevel, softball coordinator; Ron Boeke, varsity boys track; Steve Mowery, assistant varsity boys track; Sharon Roeth,varsity girls track; Glenn Brown, assistant varsity girls track; Robert (Jack) Earl, junior high girls track; Lisa Earl junior high girls track; Robert (Jack) Earl, junior high boys trac; Lisa Earl, junior high boys track; Tammy Vondenhuevel, seventh-grade girls basketball; Lauren Vagedes, volleyball coordinator; and Beth Shaffer, assistant softball coach.
The board also approved the purchase of two 84 passenger Bluebird buses from Cardinal Bus Sales for $99,174 each and a GM-MPV Bus from Cardinal Bus Sales, for $50,540
In other businesss, the board:
* Approved NEOLA policies.
* Employed Chasity Holscher as a 5-hour cook for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
* Employed Lauren Vagedes as an ED bus aide, as needed, for the 2021-2022 school year.
* Approved the list of certified substitutes provided by the MRESC.
* Approved the service agreement for alternative school instruction with Madison-Champaign ESC for the 2021-2022 school year.
* Approved the modified education requirements for substitute teachers.
* Went into executive session to consider the appointment, employment, dismissal, discipline, promotion or compensation of an employee or the investigation of charges again the employee official, licensee, or student unless the employee, official, licensee, or student requests a public hearing and to consider matters required to be kept confidential by federal law or state statues.
The next board meeting is scheduled for Monday, Dec. 20, 2021, at 7 p.m. in the Media Center.