ADA — Ohio Northern University has released its dean’s list for the spring semester 2016.
Local students named to the dean’s list were:
• Nathan Bemus, son of David and Tammy Bemus, Sidney, is a sophomore majoring in computer science.
• Ashley Borchers, daughter of Kevin and Mary Borchers, Russia, is a senior majoring in early childhood education.
• Dustin Lorenzo, son of Jeremy Lorenzo, Sidney, has been named to the Ohio Northern University deans’ list for the spring semester 2016. He is a senior majoring in criminal justice.
• Kelsie Moore, daughter of James and Cindy Moore, Fort Loramie, is a sixth year pharmacy major.
• Austin Tebbe, son of Chris and Donna Tebbe, Russia, is a sophomore majoring in construction management.
The deans’ list includes students who attain a grade point average of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 grading system.
Ohio Northern University’s quality, student-centered education distinctively combines the liberal arts with professional programs for more than 3,600 students in its five colleges: Arts & Sciences, Business Administration, Engineering, Pharmacy and Law.