FORT LORAMIE — During its regular meeting Sept. 28, the Fort Loramie Local Schools Board of Education accepted the resignation of Bev Kauffman as high school cheer coach and hired Victoria Holthaus as the high school football cheer coach at a salary of $1,057.91.
In other action, the board:
• Approved Daniel B. Holland, Scott D. Rodeheffer and Kevin Wrasman as credentialed Ohio Teacher Evaluation System and Ohio Principal Evaluation System evaluators and Kreg Hollenbacher as a credentialed Ohio Teacher Evaluation System evaluator.
• Approved a lease agreement with Dale Siegel for use of his property for parking.
• Approved the nonroutine use of school buses by St. Michaels’ Youth Ministry for World Youth Day in New Bremen, Oct. 7.
• Approved a request for extended leave by Joni Siegrist.
• Approved the following salary changes due to advanced training: Danielle Hoying, $42,316; Jaime Quatman, $43,944; Brad Turner, $62,196; Dennis Prenger, $67,055.
• Approved the hire of Corey Britton as safety patrol at a salary of $976.53 and nine substitute teachers at a rate of $80 per day.
• Approved attendance by the FCCLA at the FCCLA Fall Leadership Conference, Oct. 12-13.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4824. Follow her on Twitter @PASpeelmanSDN.
Source: Unapproved meeting minutes