• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, exhibits “Think Outside the Brick: The Creative Art of Lego,” which runs through Feb. 25, “Laura Park: 2017 Columbus Comics Residency Exhibition” through Sunday, “Three Chagalls” through March 11, “Botanical Wonders: Flower Figure Quilts 1850-1950” through March 11; “James R. Hopkins: Faces of the Heartland,” through Feb. 18 and “Motion” through April 30. Exhibit hours vary. Museum admission: Adults $14; seniors, $8; students 18 and older, $8; students 6-17, $5; children 5 and under, free; Sundays free; Thursdays 5 to 9 p.m., pay what you want. 614-629-0359.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Smoke on the Mountain” through Feb. 18. Times vary. Tickets: $61 to $75 includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, exhibits “Young Masters,” work by Troy students, through Feb. 25. Hours vary. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Shelby County Historical Society opens an exhibit, “Coming to America,” which runs in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave., through Feb. 28. Monday through Friday, 1 to 5 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon. Free.
• Tipp City Area Arts Council hosts a reception for artists and the public during its winter exhibit, at 6:30 p.m., in Midwest Memoris Antiwues Showroom, 24 W. Main St., Tipp City. Free.
• LanePark Sidney. 1150 W. Russell Road, hosts the Lunch Bunch, lunch and prizes, open to the public, from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Free. Advance registration required at 937-727-4374.
• Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum, 118 Woodland Ave., Dayton, will present a tribute and wreath-laying at the grave of poet Paul Laurence Dunbar at 9:45 a.m. beginning in the Woodland Mausoleum and followed by a reception in the mausoleum. Free. 937-228-3221.
• Tickets go on sale today at noon for a concert by Chicago and REO Speedwagon scheduled for Aug. 10 at Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati. Tickets at www.ticketmaster.com.
• AMVETS Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts a fish and chicken fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Dine in or carry out. Meals: $7.
• Miami County Park District hosts a Souper Walk, a hike and a cup of soup, from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Maple Ridge Reserve, 10430 state Route 185, Covington. Register at miamicountyparks.com.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., offers a drop-in craft for children in grades kindergarten through five from 3 to 5 p.m.
• Sidney Knights of Columbus hosts an all-you-can-eat fish fry in the K of C hall, 1300 N. Fourth Ave.,from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Meals: $8 adults eat-in, $7.50 adults carry-out; $4 children 11 and under.
• Sidney American Legion, 1265 N. Fourth Ave., hosts a prime rib dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Meals: $14.95.
• Tipp City Area Arts Council hosts a sale of artwork and crafts from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Community Room of the Tipp City Zion Lutheran Church, 14 W. Walnut St., Tipp City. Admission free.
• Darke County Parks offers a workshop, “The Home Herbalist: Using Dried Herbs,” for people 21 and older, at 1 p.m. in the Nature Center, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Make an immunity-boosting syrup, a digestive tincture and a calmin infusion. Fee: $10. Advance registration requied at 937-548-0165.
• Ohio Living Dorothy Love presents Johnny Steiner in concert in the Amos Community Center, 3003 W. Cisco Road, at 7:30 p.m. Free but advance reservations required at 497-6542.
• Shelby County Relay for Life hosts a fundraiser, “For the Love of Relay Party,” from 7 to 11 p.m., in the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave. Refreshments, cash bar, disc jockey, silent auction, raffles, games. Tickets: $15 per person, $25 per couple, at 497-1353.
• Miami County YMCA Piqua Branch, 223 W. High St., Piqua, hosts a Saturday Night Live Youth Event for children in grades kindergarten through six from 7 to 11:30 p.m. Swimming, games, pizza. Fee: $10 members, $16 nonmembers. 937-440-9622.
• Musica, Dayton’s chamber choir, hosts “A Singing Valentine,” a dinner, concert and live auction, at 5:30 p.m. in the Mills Park Hotel, 321 Xenia Ave., Yellow Springs. Tickets: $50 at www.musicadayton.org and at the door.
• The Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra performes a Stained Glass Concert in the Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, 2067 N. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, at 5 p.m. Free. 937-279-0580.
• The Sidney American Legion, 1265 Fourth Ave., hosts an all-you-can-eat buffet brunch from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Meals: $9 adults, $5 children 6 to 12, children 5 and younger eat free.
• Victoria Theatre Association and Shango: Center for the Study of African American Art and Culture present the exhibit, “Visual Voices” through March 30 in the Orchestra Lobby of the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Free. www.victoriatheatre.com.
• Miami County Park District hoss Trailing Moms & Tots, a hike for mothers and children up to 5 from 10 a.m. to noon in the Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City. Register at miamicountyparks.com.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Scrabble Fun for adults at 1 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Community Library hosts games for all ages at 3 p.m. and presents a talk and book signing by author Jan Romes at 6 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster offers a craft for Family Night from 4 to 7 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• Today is the deadline to reserve tickets for a talk by Jenny Rust, “A Women’s Journey with Health,” scheduled for Feb. 15 at 11:45 a.m. in the Piqua YWCA, 418 N. Wayne St., Piqua. Tickets: $10 members, $12 nonmembers, includes lunch. 937-773-6626.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “The Sound of Music” in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton, today through Feb. 18. Times vary. Tickets: $30 and up at 888-228-3630.
• Darke County Parks hosts an early morning discovery hike for adults at 8 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird-watching, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502 W., Greenville. Free. Take binoculars for both events. 937-548-0165.
• New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts story time for all ages at 10:30 a.m., readers theater for children in grades kindergarten through three and a cake decorating workshop for children in fourth grade and older, both at 3:30 p.m.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts the Crazy 8s Math Club for children in grades three through five at 6 p.m.
• Amvets Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts wing night from 4 to 7 p.m. Wings: 60 cents dine in; 70 cents carry out.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts Tales for Twos at 9:30 a.m., Mother Goose Time at 10:30 a.m. and Harry Potter candy-making for children in grades three through five at 4 p.m.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents the Van-Dells in concert. Arrival time: 5:30 p.m. Tickets: $53-$55 includes dinner. www.lacomedia.com.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster screens a classic movie for adults at 1 p.m. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and a Pinterest craft for adults at 1 p.m. Advance registration required for craft at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Community Library offers an adult craft at 6 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., screens ‘The Princess Bride” at 3:30 p.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit event notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.