SIDNEY — Fairlawn Local Schools will hold its homecoming crowning ceremony at 6 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 12, before the high school boys basketball games against Botkins.
The homecoming dance will be held Saturday, Jan. 13, from 8 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. at the school. This year’s theme is “A Perfect Night” and the theme song is “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran.
Activities for the event are being coordinated by the Fairlawn High Student Council.
Kindergarten attendants are Adam Huelskamp, son of Ted and Abigail Huelskamp; Amelia Middleton, daughter of Seth and Britnie Middleton; Jennings Huelskamp, son of Jack and Jenny Huelskamp; and Katelyn Middleton, daughter of Alan and Susan Middleton.
Freshman attendants are Christopher Puckett, son of Rebecca Puckett; and Sabrina Woods, daughter of Leo and Robin Woods.
Sophomore attendants are Isaac Ambos, son of Matthew and Sara Ambos; and Tavarin Ciresi, daughter of Kevin Caudill and Cheryl Gottschalk.
Junior attendants are Noah Krebs, son of Bryan and Karina Krebs; and Madison Pierce, daughter of William Pierce and Monica Thumma.
Senior candidates for king and queen are as follows:
• Stephen Blanford, son of Jeremy and Heather Blanford
• Drew Brautigam, son of Andy and Angie Brautigam
• Aarron Swiger, son of Jason Swiger and Amber Millhouse
• Tyler Kelch, son of David and Laura Henderson
• Aliya Sharp, daughter of Dean and Karen Sharp
• Macy Boeke, daughter of Dave and Misty Molitor
• Ciera Driskell, daughter of Bo and Christy Driskell
• Lauren Weinschenk, daughter of Steve and Karen Weinschenk
The master of ceremony is Nick Garrett, son of Ed and Kris Garrett; and mistress of ceremony is Abigail Goins, daughter of Greg and Pam Goins.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4825