• NeuroConnect, a support group for stroke and brain injury survivors and their families, meets at 4 p.m. in the Versailles Health Care Center, 200 Marker Road, Versailles. Carol Gigandet will speak. Advance registration at 937-526-0130.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets at 5 p.m. in the Northside Commons Community Center, 316 W. Russell Road. 937-789-4317.
• Nar-Anon meets at 7 p.m. in the St. John’s Lutheran Church, 120 W. Water St. 937-622-5488.
• Sidney Gateway Hi12 meets at noon at the American Legion post, 1265 Fourth Ave. All Masons are welcome.
• The New Bremen Ag Boosters will meet at 8 p.m. in the Maria Stein Grain Co. for a tour of the facility.
• Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, 200 St. Clair, St. Marys, hosts a stroke support group at 10 a.m. in the hospital conference rooms. 419-394-3387, ext. 3567.
• Lupus Foundation of America, Greater Ohio Chapter, hosts a support group at 6:30 p.m. at Donato’s Pizza, 861 N. State St., Westerville. 888-665-8787.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Send meeting notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU