BOTKINS — Botkins Local School will host its homecoming dance on Saturday, Jan. 20. The junior high dance will be held from 5 p.m. to 7:45 p.m., and the high school dance will be held from 8:15 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The theme of the dance is “faithfully,” and the color scheme is dark purple and gold.
The school’s homecoming game against Fort Loramie will take place on Friday, Jan. 19, at 6:30 p.m. The king and queen crowning ceremony will be held at half time.
Crown bearers for the ceremony will be Hayden Vehorn, son of Andy and Tara Vehorn; and Kendall Schnippel, daughter of Keith and Jana Schnippel.
Student council representatives for the event will be Elliot Goubeaux, son of Mark and Diane Goubeaux; and Faith Cisco, daughter of Mark and Sherri Cisco.
Junior high attendants will be Dylan Topp, son of Brent Topp and Andrea Kohler; and Carmen Heuker, daughter of Steve and Ginger Hueker.
Freshman attendants will be Ethan Aufderhaar, son of Brad and Joy Aufderhaar; and Madison Wendel, daughter of Jason and Abby Wendel.
Sophomore attendants will be Paul Buehler, son of Chuck and Heather Buehler; and Alyssa Bailey, daughter of Dan and Candy Bailey.
Junior attendants will be Gage Zimpfer, son of Luke and Lisa Zimpfer; and Kya Skinner, daughter of Derrick and Jessica Skinner.
Candidates for Homecoming king and queen are as follows:
• Ethan Butcher, son of Dan and Beth Butcher
• Josh Brown, son of Chris and Kathy Brown
• Nick Buettner, son of Scott and Sheila Buettner
• Wesley Frilling, son of Matthew Frilling and Nicole Pope
• Paige Lane, daughter of Micheal and Melissa Lane
• Sarah Bergman, daughter of Ron and Jeanie Bergman
• Lily Koenig, daughter of Chris and Heidi Koenig
• Dani Schneider, daughter of Andy and Julie Schneider
Reach the writer at 937-538-4825
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU