• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, exhibits “Think Outside the Brick: The Creative Art of Lego,” which runs through Feb. 25, “Laura Park: 2017 Columbus Comics Residency Exhibition” through Feb. 11, “Three Chagalls” through March 11, “Botanical Wonders: Flower Figure Quilts 1850-1950” through March 11; “Beyond Impressionism: Paris, Fin de Siecle: Signac, Redon, Toulouse-Lautrec and Their Contemporaries,” which runs through Jan. 21; “James R. Hopkins: Faces of the Heartland,” through Feb. 18 and “Motion” through April 30. Exhibit hours vary. Museum admission: Adults $14; seniors, $8; students 18 and older, $8; students 6-17, $5; children 5 and under, free; Sundays free; Thursdays 5 to 9 p.m., pay what you want. 614-629-0359.
• Springfield Museum of Art, 107 Cliff Park Road, Springfield, presents “Ponds, Gardens and Shadows: Paintings by Jennifer Rosengarten” through Jan. 7. Wednesday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $5 adults, $3 students and seniors, children 17 and under, free. 937-325-4673.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents an exhibit, “Alphonse Mucha: Master of Art Nouveau—Selections from the Dhawan Collection,” through Dec. 31. Exhibit admission: $14 adults, $11 seniors, students 18 and older and active military, $6 children 7 to 17, free for members and children 6 and under. 937-223-4278.
• Johnson-Humrickhouse Museum, 300 N. Whitewoman St., Coshocton, presents an exhibit, “WWI Posters—Rallying the Home Front,” which runs through Dec. 31. Open Tuesday through Sunday, noon to 4 p.m. Admission: $4 adults, $3 children. 740-622-8710.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Timeless Memories of Christmas” through Dec. 31. Times vary. Tickets: $61-$75 includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• Tipp City Area Arts Council presents its third annual “6×6 Art for All” exhibit in the Mayflower Arts Center, 9 W. Main St., Troy, through Saturday. Admission free.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Oldson Drive, Kettering, exhibits the seventh annual “Art Ed: An Art Educators’ Exhibition” through Dec. 29. Exhibit hours Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free. 937-296-0294.
• Virginia Kettering’s Train Display is on exhibit in the Kettering Tower windows, Second and Main streets, Dayton, through Jan. 2. Free.
• Rike’s holiday windows are on display in the Schuster Center, Second and Main streets, Dayton, through Dec. 31. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Free.
• Maria Stein Shrine of the Holy Relics, 2291 Saint Johns Road, Maria Stein, exhibits “Nativities and Classic Advent Calendars,” which runs through Jan. 7, and presents a talk, “Nativities through the Ages,” by Matt Hess, Dec. 21 at 7 p.m. Exhibit open Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday noon to 4 p.m. Free.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., exhibits the Ohio Watercolor Society 2017 Traveling Exhibition through Dec. 30. Hours vary. Reception Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free. 492-8345.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “A Christmas Story,” the musical, today through Sunday in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton. Times vary. Tickets: $30-$65 plus fees. www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• New Knoxville Community Library hosts evening story time at 6:30 p.m. Free.
• Miami Valley Centre Mall, 987 E. Ash St., Piqua, presents the Miami East Jazz Band in concert at 7 p.m. Free.
• Dayton Ballet presents “The Nutcracker” today through Dec. 23 in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Times vary. Tickets: 417-$77 plus fees at 888-228-3630.
• Carillon Brass presents “Bach’s Lunch,” holiday concerts at 10 a.m. and noon in the Loft Theatre, 126 N. Main St., Dayton. Free.
• AMVETS Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts a fish and chicken fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Dine in or carry out. Meals: $7.
• Miami County Park District hosts a Souper Walk, a hike and a cup of soup, from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Stillwater Prairie Reserve, 9750 state Route 185, Covington. Admission: a nonperishable food item. Advance registration at miamicountyparks.com.
• Senior Center of Sidney and Shelby County, 304 S. West Ave., hosts a Christmas dance at 7 p.m. Tickets: $5 membes, $7 nonmembers.
• Miami Valley Centre Mall, 987 E. Ash St., Piqua, presents the Jimmy Feltz at 1 p.m., Thomas Mac at 3:30 p.m. and Timmy G. & Co. at 6:30 p.m. Free.
• Hobart Arena, 255 Adams St., Troy, presents Home Free in concert at 8 p.m. Tickets: $25-$220 at hobartarena.com.
• The fourth annual Santa’s Workshop is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Sidney American Legion hall, 1265 Fourth Ave. Santa visits from noon to 2 p.m. Crafts, games, letters to Santa, vendors, Christmas shop for kids.
• Miami County Park District hosts Preschool in the Park, “Animals in Winter,” at 11 a.m. and Night Tree, tree decorating with items for animals, from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Lost Creek Reserve, 2385 state Route 41, Troy. Fee: $3 for preschool. Advance registration required at miamicountyparks.com.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents a Sound Bites talk, “Peter Frederick Rothermel: ‘King Lear’ and Study,” at 1:30 p.m. in the museum rotunda. Admission: members free; nonmembers: $14 adults, $11 seniors, students 18 and older and active military.
• Miami Valley Centre Mall, 987 E. Ash St., Piqua, presents the Bill Corfield at 10:30 a.m., One More Time Swing Band at noon, Dul-C Daze & Don and Gotham City Brass, each at 3 p.m., and Jazz Trio at 5:30 p.m. Free.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, hosts View from the Vista, birdwatching, from 2 to 4 p.m. 937-698-6493.
• Miami County Park District hosts a dog social, “Santa Claus Dogs,” from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Lost Creek Reserve, 2385 state Route 41, Troy. Register at miamicountyparks.com.
• Miami Valley Centre Mall, 987 E. Ash St., Piqua, presents the the Holiday Three at noon, Bill’s Big Band Saxophone Player and Eddie osborne, each at 3 p.m., the New Renaissance Singers at 4:30 p.m., and Timmy G students at 5:30 p.m. Free.
• WACO Air Museum, 1865 S. county Road 25A, Troy, presents a talk by Dr. Robert Bateman about the Wright Brothers’ achievement, at 7 p.m. Admission free. 937-335-9226.
• New Bremen Public Library offers Technology Help Times from 5 to 7 p.m. today and craft kits for pick-up from 6 to 7 p.m., today, Tuesday and Thursday. Advance registration required for either at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Community Library offers Technology Help Times from 1:30 to 3:30 today and craft kits today, Wednesday and Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. Advance registration required for computer help at 419-753-2724.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster offers craft kits from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. today, Tuesday and Wednesday and Technology Help Times today from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Advance registration required for computer help at 419-628-2925.
• Miami Valley Centre Mall, 987 E. Ash St., Piqua, presents the Miami East Choir at 4:30 p.m. Free.
• Piqua Ward of the Church of Jesus Christs of Latter Day Saints presents a live nativity from noon to 8 p.m., with music performances at 6:30 p.m., today through Dec. 23, at Fulton Farms, 2393 state Route 202, Troy. Admission free.
• Darke County Parks hosts an early morning discovery hike for adults at 8 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird-watching, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502 W., Greenville. Free. Take binoculars for both events. 937-548-0165.
• New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts story time for all ages at 10:30 a.m.
• Amvets Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts wing night from 4 to 7 p.m. Wings: 60 cents dine in; 70 cents carry out.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts a book discussion at 2 p.m.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and a craft for adults at 1 p.m. Advance registration required for craft at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Community Library offers at adult craft at 6 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit event listings to firstname.lastname@example.org.