SIDNEY — A Russia man has a warrant out for his arrest following his assault on a deputy sheriff. He was indicted by the Shelby County grand jury Thursday.
Curtis Stueve, 25, 101 First St., Apt. C., Russia, was at Wilson Memorial Hospital on Aug. 31, at 2:55 a.m. During transport in the hospital, he allegedly grabbed a nurse’s stethoscope and twisted it in an attempt to choke her.
Later, Stueve allegedly disconnected the leads to monitor his vitals and tried to grab an emergency medical technician who was providing care. During the second incident, Stueve allegedly kicked Deputy Matthew Luthman several times in the chest and jaw before being subdued with a taser. Stueve is being charged with assault.
The grand jury also indicted:
• Miles Chambers, 18, at large, aggravated robbery. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
• Rosemarie Hensley, 38, 4662 Hardin Wapakoneta Road, aggravated possession of drugs and possessing criminal tools. A warrant was issued for her arrest.
• Shelbi Brandyberry, 30, at large, possession of drugs and possessing criminal tools. A warrant was issued for her arrest.
• Matthew Shoe, 34, 615 East Ave., three counts of possession of drugs and one count possession of criminal tools. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
• Richard Eaton, 55, 315 Washington St., having weapons while under disability.
• Maria Del-Milagro Figueroa, 33, Canton, Michigan, receiving stolen property. She remains in Shelby County Jail on a $5,000 bond.
• Shayla Skeens, 20, at large, possession of drugs.
• Amy Lochard, 40, 1001 Fourth Ave., Lot 4, possession of drugs.
• Phillip Hodge, 40, 122 Brooklyn Ave., possessing criminal tools and breaking and entering.
• Brad Moffitt, 42, 3402 Chickasaw Court, felonious assault.
• Albert Taylor, 43, 818 Buckeye Ave., trafficking in drugs.
• Randall Hammer, 52, 4662 Hardin Wapak Road, illegal conveyance of prohibited items onto detention grounds. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
• Tammy Snyder, 52, Greenville, two counts of forgery.
• Raivan Taborn-Clark, 22, 2335 Collins Ave., Apt. E, forgery.
• Chad Lawson, 43, 3114 State Route 66, Houston, obstructing justice.
• Durbin Lawson, 59, 3120 State Route 66, Houston, obstructing justice. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
• Katrina Fitzgerald, 20, 314 N. Ohio Ave., Apt 1, tampering with evidence and receiving stolen property.
• Harold Engley, 39, 505 1/2 N. Main Ave., domestic violence.
• Devon Brown, 23, at large, burglary.
• Brett Taylor, 34, 5977 Hardin Wapakoneta Road, having weapons while under disability and domestic violence.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4825.