• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents “Dogs” through 2017; “Glass Magic” through 2018; “Graphic Novelist Residency Exhibition: Ronald Wimberly” through Feb. 19; “The Sun Placed in the Abyss” through Jan. 8; “Bodies@Work: The Work of Ruben and Isabel Toledo” through June 18; “Think Outside the Brick: The Creative Art of Lego,” through Feb. 26; and “Aminah’s Presidential Suite.” Hours vary. Admission: $6-$20. www.columbusmuseum.org.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “A Christmas Carol” through Dec. 31 and “The Second City’s Holidazed & Confused Revue” through Jan. 8. Times vary. Tickets: $30 and up at www.cincyplay.com or 800-582-3208.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents “Ravaged Sublime: Landscape Photography in the 21st Century” through Jan. 8. Wednesday and Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday, noon-5 p.m. Admission: $14 adults; $11 seniors 60 and older, students 18 and older and active military; $6 children 7-17; free for members and children 6 and under.
• La Comedia Dinner Theater, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “A Christmas Carol” through Dec. 31. Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. Tickets: $59-$75 includes dinner, at www.lacomedia.com and 800-677-9505.
• Krohn Conservatory, 1501 Eden Park Drive, Cincinnati, presents “A Whoville Holiday,” botanical exhibits, through Jan. 8. Hours vary. Admission: $7 adults; $4 children; children under 4, free. www.cincinnatiparks.com.
• Springfield Museum of Art, 107 Cliff Park Road, Springfield, presents the Dayton.Kyoto Print Exchange exhibit through March 25. Open Wednesday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $5 adults; $3 students and seniors; children 17 and under, free. springfieldart.net.
• Holiday Lights on the Hill, a drive-through holiday light show, opens tonight and runs through Jan. 1 in the Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, 1763 Hamilton-Cleves Road, Hamilton. Monday-Thursday, 6-9 p.m.; Friday-Sunday, 6-10 p.m. Admission: $20-$25 per car. 513-868-1234.
• Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, 4850 W. Powell Road, Powell, presents Wildlights at the Zoo through Jan. 1. Sunday-Thursday, 5-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 5-10 p.m. Tickets: $19 adults, $13 children 3-9 and seniors 60 and older. www.columbuszoo.org.
• The Toledo Zoo, 2 Hippo Way, Toledo, presents Lights before Christmas through Dec. 31. Light displays, ice carving demonstrations, food. Sunday-Thursday, 3-8 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 3-9 p.m. Admission: $17 adults, $14 children 2-11 and seniors 60 and older. 419-385-4040.
• Franklin Park Conservatory, 1777 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents Merry and Bright, seasonal horticultural displays, through Jan. 1. Daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $14 adults, $11 seniors 60 and older and college students, $7 children 3-16. 614-715-8000.
• Alum Creek presents the 17th annual Fantasy of Lights drive-through light show and Santa house in Alum Creek State Park Campgrounds, 2911 S. Old State Road, Delaware, through Jan. 1; Sunday-Thursday, 5:30-9:30 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 5:30-10 p.m. Admission: $25 per car. www.alumcreek.com/fol.
• Light Up Middletown, a drive-through display, runs from 6 to 10 p.m., today through Dec. 31 in Smith Park, 500 Tytus Ave., Middletown. Santa visits Fridays and Saturdays from 7 to 9 p.m. through Dec. 23. Admission: donation. www.lightupmiddletown.org.
• Washington Township presents Woodland Lights, a walk-through light show in Countryside Park, 895 Miamisburg-Centerville Road, Dayton, through Dec. 20 from 6 to 9 p.m. Santa visits, laser lights, Grinch World, live animals, costumed characters, kiddie rides, entertainment. Admission: $8. www.woodlandlights.org.
• Clifton Mill, 75 Water St., Clifton, turns on millions of lights through Jan. 1, from 5 to 9 p.m. nightly. 937-767-5501.
• Columbus Children’s Theatre, 512 Park St., Columbus, presents “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” through Dec. 18. Times vary. Tickets: $10-$25 at 614-224-6627.
• Stranahan Theater, 4645 Heatherdowns Blvd., Toledo, presents “The Phantom of the Opera” through Sunday. Times vary. Tickets: $39-$134 at www.stranahantheater.org.
• Short North Stage presents “Christmas in Columbus: A Holiday Adventure” in the Garden Theater, 1187 N. High St., Columbus, today through Sunday and Dec. 15-18. Times vary. Tickets: $20 adults; $12 children 12 and under at www.shortnorthstage.org.
• Northwest Ohio Railroad Preservation Inc. runs the North Pole Express, Fridays though Sundays, from 5 to 9 p.m., through Jan. 1., leaving from the station at 12505 County Road 99, Findlay. Tickets: $3 adults, $2 children. 419-423-2995.
• BalletMet presents “The Nutcracker” in the Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St., Columbus, today, Saturday, Sunday, Dec. 15-18, and Dec. 21-24. Times vary. Tickets: $29-$91 plus fees. www.ticketmaster.com.
• Cincinnati Ballet presents “The Nutcracker” in the Aronoff Center, 650 Walnut St., Cincinnati, today through Sunday, Wednesday, and Dec. 15-18. Times vary. Tickets: $32-$100 at www.cballet.org.
• Ohio Village, 800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, presents Dickens of a Christmas, today and Saturday, 5-9 p.m.; Sunday, noon-5 p.m., and Dec. 16-18. Exhibits, carols. Tickets: $12 adults; $9 children 6-12; children 5 and under, free. www.ohiohistory.org.
• Miami County Parks hosts a Souper Walk, a hike and a cup of soup, at 7 p.m. in the Hobart Urban Nature Preseve, 1400 Tyrone, Troy. Admission: a nonperishable food item for pantry donation. Register at www.miamicountyparks.com.
• Darke County Park District persents “Coyote Howl,” a Park PALS program for children in kindergarten through second grade, from 10 a.m. to noon, in the Nature Center, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville. Fee: $3. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• Shelby County Animal Rescue Foundation hosts a Holiday Garage Sale from 8 to 11 a.m. in the Beige Building on the Shelby County Fairgrounds.
• Ohio Living Dorothy Love, 3003 Cisco Road, presents the Full Sound Chamber Group in concert at 7 p.m. Free but tickets are required. Call 492-6543.
• Niswonger Performing Arts Center, 10700 State Route 118, Van Wert, presents the “Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza Starring the Osmonds and the Lennon Sisters,” at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $30-$70 at 419-238-6722.
• Lima Symphony Orchestra performs “Bells, Brass and Bows” concert in the Veterans Memorial Civic and Convention Center, 7 Town Square, Lima, at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $25-$30 at 419-222-5701.
• Miami County Parks hosts Daddy and Me, a craft workship, at 9:30 a.m. in the Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City; presents Healthy Holiday Cooking, a cooking class, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Lost Creek Reserve, 2385 E. State Route 41, Troy; Fee $5; and hosts “What Kinds of Seeds Are These?,” a nature play date, at 2 p.m. in the Stillwater Prairie Reserve, 9750 State Route 185, Covington; free. Advance registration required for cooking class at at www.miamicountyparks.com.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents Santa, arriving by fire truck at 12:30 p.m. in the Fourth Street Park gazebo in Minster. Take an ornament for the tree. Refreshments. Free.
• Sidney Auto-Vue Drive-In, hosts the third annual Santa’s Workshop from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Sidney Amvets banquet hall, 1319 Fourth Ave. Children’s gift shopping, games, crafts, Santa letters, adult vendors, food, raffle. Santa visits from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Santa visits the Sidney Daily News office, 1451 N. Vandemark, from 1 to 3 p.m., to talk with children and accept their letters. Parents can take photos. Refreshments.
• The Air Force Museum Theatre at the NationalMuseum of the United States Air force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, screens “Frozen” at 4 p.m. Tickets: $5 at 937-253-4629.
• Sidney Civic Band performs a holiday concert at 3 p.m. in the Connection Point Church of God, 1510 Campbell Road. Free.
• Central Ohio Symphony presents its Holiday Concert in the Gray Chapel in University Hall at Ohio Wesleyan University, 61 S. Sandusky St., Delaware, at 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Tickets: $26 at www.centralohiosymphony.org.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Scrabble games for adults at 1 p.m., today; and Christmas crafts today, Tuesday and Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. Advance registration required for Scrabble at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Library hosts the Lego Builders Club for children 3-12 at 3 p.m. and offers a Christmas craft Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays through Dec. 22, from 3 to 7 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library hosts Family Night at 4 p.m. Crafts, stories. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Reader’s Theater Junior for children in grades 2-3 at 3:30 p.m. and offers story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m. Advance registration for theater at 419-629-2158.
• Darke County Park District hosts Project FeederWatch, birdwatching, today and Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502 W., Greenville. Free. 937-548-0165.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts Paws to Read, for children in grades K-2 to read to dogs, at 5:45 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• New Knoxville Library hosts Paws to Read, for children in grades K-2 to read to dogs., at 3:15 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster screens a classic movie for adults at 1 p.m. Free.
• Miami County YMCA hosts Santa and Me, a preschool gym program with Santa, for children 2 to 5 in the Robinson Branch, 3060 S. County Road 25A, Troy, at 9:30 a.m. Members, free; nonmembers, $5. Advance registration required at 937-440-9622.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and a craft, wine cork bulletin board, for adults at 1 p.m. Advance registration for craft required at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Community Library hosts story time for children 3 to first grade at 3 p.m. and an adult craft, bottle cap snowman ornament, at 6 p.m. Advance registration required for craft at 419-753-2724.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.