• A Healthy U seminar on chronic diseases and how to manage them will be held every Wednesday through Aug. 21 from 1 to 3:30 p.m. in the conference room.
• Bingo will be held every Monday and Thursday afternoon, at 1 p.m.
• Mah Jong will be held every Friday at 1:30 p.m.
• The Senior Center Singers hold practices every Monday and Friday at 10 a.m.
• Chair exercise classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 a.m. and the first Monday of every month at 3 p.m.
• “Move N Groove” is held every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 a.m.
• Line Dancing is held every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 a.m.
• Tai Chi classes are available the first and third Wednesday of every month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
• Chair Yoga is every Monday and Friday beginning at 9 a.m.
• Knitting/Crocheting is every Wednesday at 9 a.m.
• Quilting is every Monday and Thursday at 1 p.m. Beginners are always welcome.
• Billiards is held every day. Tournaments are held on the last Friday of the month starting at 8:30 a.m.
• Shuffleboard is held every Monday and Thursday at 1 p.m.
• Pickleball is held every Tuesday from 4:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. and every Friday at 2 p.m.
• Texas Hold ‘Em is every Monday and Thursday at noon and every Wednesday at 1 p.m.
• Euchre is every Tuesday and Friday at 1 p.m. and every Thursday at 7 p.m.
• Bid Euchre is held every Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.
• Pinochle is every Wednesday at noon
• Bridge practices are held every Tuesday at 1 p.m. Bridge is held every Friday at 12:45 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 7
• The Senior Center will be holding a blood drive from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Donors can register at CBC’s blood drive at the Senior Center and receive a free t-shirt. To make an appointment, go to www.donortime.com or call Dana at 937-997-2199. Heartland of Piqua is sponsoring the blood drive.
FRIDAY, AUG. 9
• A board meeting will be held at 9 a.m. in the Conference Room.
TUESDAY, AUG. 13
• The monthly lunch & business meeting will be held at 11:30 a.m., followed by Music by Jeff Davis. Attendees are asked to bring a dish to share. The entrée will be provided by Dorothy Love. Koester Pavilion will be checking blood pressure before the meal. Carry-In Entertainment Sponsor is Alvetro Orthodontics.
FRIDAY, AUG. 16
• The Senior Center Foundation Board will hold a meeting at 9 a.m. on the top floor in the conference room. Foundation meetings are held every three months.
• A “Friday Night Out” will be held at 6 p.m. offering an evening of good food and socializing. Ice cream will be provided, and seniors are welcome to bring toppings, snacks, and dishes to share. Dinner beings at 6 p.m., followed by cards and games of choice. Seniors are welcome to bring friends, and a door prize will be given away, provided by the Senior Center.
MONDAY, AUG. 26
• Assistance is needed to assemble and label the next outgoing newsletter. Meeting begins at 9 a.m. and any help is welcome.