COVINGTON — The Fort Rowdy Gathering is accepting entries for its 28th Annual Art Contest. The winning entry will be used to represent the 2020 Fort Rowdy Gathering on its limited-edition medallions and printed material. The deadline for entries is April 30, 2020. The winner will receive recognition for the artwork, a limited-edition medallion, and the artwork will be made into a wood-burned plaque for the Fort Rowdy auction. The rules are simple:
• There is no cost to enter; entries may be mailed flat or rolled to: The Fort Rowdy Gathering-Artwork, P.O. Box 23, Covington, OH 45318. Do not fold.
• The artwork must be period correct, representative of the late 1700 and early 1800’s (pre-Civil War)
• The drawing must be on white stock paper, in a black medium, so artwork is crisp and easily reproduced
• Drawing size a minimum of 5-inches by 7-inches
• All artwork submitted becomes the property of the Fort Rowdy Gathering
For more information contact Johanna McGrath, Art Contest chairman, by text at 937-467-0668 or email at email@example.com.