• Rose Music Center, 6800 Executive Blvd., Huber Heights, presents “Dancing with the Stars: Live!” at 8 p.m. Tickets: $33.50-$58.50 plus fees at www.ticketmaster.com.
• Rosewood Arts Centre offers a class, “Beer Glass Etching,” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. at the Eudora Brewing Co., 4716 Wilmington Pike, Dayton, for people 21 and older. Fee: $25-$35. 937-296-0294.
• Gateway Arts Council, 216 Miami Ave., continues its exhibit of Lego creations, “It’s All about That Brick: Design Challenge and Exhibit.” Through Friday. Free. 498-2787.
• Quilt National ‘15, an exhibit of quilts from 33 states and eight countries, at the Dairy Barn Art Center, 8000 Dairy Lane, Athens, continues through Sept. 7. For information, visit dairybarn.org/quilt-national/.
• The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, exhibits “From Africa” through Sunday. Free. 937-339-0457.
• The Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, continues the 2015 Greater Columbus Arts Council Visual Arts Exhibiton, “Page Turners” and “Remembering Marvin Hamlisch,” each through Sept. 6. Today at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m., the cast of “A Chorus Line” at Short North Stage present “What I Did for Love: A Night of Music by Marvin Hamlisch. 614-629-0359.
• The Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, continues two exhibits, “Call to Duty: World War Posters” and “Tears of Stone: World War I Remembered, Photographs by Jane Alden Stevens,” which remain on view through Oct. 4. Hours vary. And Vine & Canvas: Pride of America, a beer-tasting event from 6:30 to 9 p.m. today. Museum admission: free for members and children 6 and under; $14 adults, $11 seniors 60 and older, students 18 and older with ID and active military, $6 children 7-17; Vine & Canvas tickets: $40.
• The Great Shelby County Fair continues at the Shelby County Fairgrounds, 655 S. Highland Ave., through Saturday. Rides, games, exhibits, contests, food, entertainment. Admission: $9. www.shelbycountyfair.com.
• Mayflower Arts Center, 9 W. Main St., Troy, exhibits work by Timothy Wells, “Organic Abstractions: Series 2,” through Aug. 15. www.MayflowerArtsCenter.com.
• The Piqua Community Farmers Market runs from 3:30 to 8 p.m. along Canal Place between High and Ash streets in downtown Piqua. Today’s event is a cupcake contest.
• New Knoxville Library presents a talk by Joanne Huist Smith, author of “The 13th Gift,” at 5:30 p.m.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center presents Crazy Joe and the Mad River Outlaws in concert in Prouty Plaza in downtown Troy at 7:30 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• The Springfield Symphony Orchestra presents Moment’s Notice in concert in its Lunch on the Lawn program at the Springfield Museum of Art, 107 Cliff Park Road, Springfield, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lunches for $6. Take lawn chairs or blankets. 937-325-8100.
• Fort Loramie Farmers Market runs 3:30-6:30 p.m. in the Rapid Development Warehouse, Main Street, Fort Loramie.
• Anna Community Library, 304 N. Second St., Anna, offers a summer story, “Gobble Moos,” to children in preschool and kindergarten at 1 p.m. Free.
• Victoria Theatre Association screens “The Pink Panther” today and Saturday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton. Tickets: $6 at 888-228-3660 and www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• The Dublin Irish Festival runs today through Sunday in Coffman Park, 5200 Emerald Parkway, Dublin. Seven stages, 65 acts. Tickets and information at www.dublinirishfestival.org.
• Sock and Buskin Players presents “And the World Goes Round,” a musical revue, today at 8 p.m. and Saturday at 2 p.m. in the Historic Sidney Theatre, 120 W. Poplar St. Tickets: $5 at the door.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, presents “Flying Mammals,” a Creature Feature talk at 2 p.m. Admission: free for members; $2.50 nonmembers. 937-698-6493.
• Woodland Historic Cemetery, Arboretum & Foundation, 118 Woodland Ave., Dayton, hosts the Woodland Woof Walk. Registration at 8:30 a.m. Tours at 9 and 10:30 a.m. Dog owners and their dogs are welcome. Nondog owners can “borrow” a dog there to walk. 937-228-3221.
• Sauder Village, 22611 State Route 2, Archbold, presents the 32nd annual Doll and Teddy Bear Show and Sale from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. today and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Exhibits, vendors, doll- and teddy bear-making classes. Raggedy Ann’s 100th Birthday Party for children 5-12, Sunday at 1 p.m. in the village’s Heritage Inn. Show only admission is $7. Village admission is $16 adults, $10 children 6-16, children 5 and under, free. Advance registration for classes and party at 800-590-9755.
• Logan County Art League presents the eighth annual Art on the Beach today from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Oldfield Beach in Indian Lake State Park, Lakeview. Entertainment, food, art for sale. Admission free.
• The Great Sidney Farmer’s Market is open on the courtsquare from 8 a.m. to noon.
• Miami Valley Beekeepers Association presents Honey Harvest, a program about beekeeping and processing honey, at Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, at 2 p.m. Free. 937-698-6493.
• Village of Minster presents Top Shelf in concert in Minster Machine Centennial Park at 6:30 p.m. Free. Take lawn chairs.
• Today is the deadline to register children in grades kindergarten through sixth for Pool Games scheduled for Aug. 7 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Sidney Municipal Pool. Free. 498-8155.
• Fort Loramie’s Book Club for Adults meets at 6:30 p.m. in the A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Lego Night for all ages from 6 to 7 p.m.
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts the Lego Club for boys 3-12 at 3 p.m. Free.
• The Alzheimer’s Association hosts an open house from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Sidney-Shelby County YMCA, 300 E. Parkwood St., where people can get information about the Walk to End Alzheimer’s scheduled for Sept. 26.
• Downtown Sidney hosts National Night Out on the courtsquare from 7 to 10 p.m.
• Anna Community Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesdays for adults from 10 a.m. to noon. Cards, games, Wii bowling, movies. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts an outdoor event with bubble wands and squirt guns at 11 a.m. and story time for children 3-5 at 6:30 p.m. Advance registration for outdoor event required at 419-629-2158.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents a program by and about the local K-9 unit at 10:30 a.m. and the Lego Club for chldren in kindergarten and older meets at 3:30 p.m. 419-628-2925.
• Raise the Roof for the Arts screens the film “The Godfather,” at 7 p.m., in the Historic Sidney Theatre, 120 W. Poplar St. Tickets: $3. 498-1921.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents the Dayton Area Harp Ensemble in concert at 7 p.m. Tickets: free for members and children 17 and under; $8 adults, $5 seniors and student nonmembers. 937-223-4278.
• The New Knoxville Public Library offers a Perler Bead craft to school-age children at 3 p.m. Advance registration at 419-753-2724.
• The New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children 3-5 at 10:30 a.m. and a program for children in kindergarten through third grade to explore science, technology, engieering, art and math from 1 to 2 p.m. Free.
• New Knoxville Public Library offers story time for children 3 to first grade at 10:30 a.m. Free.
• Today is the deadline to register children 7-15 for the Shelby County Whitetails Unlimited Outdoor Youth Day scheduled for Aug. 15 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Shelby County Fish and Game, 9120 Sidney-Freyburg Road. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.