• Angels in the Attic craft show continues through Saturday at the Ross Historic Center, 201 N. Main Ave. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $2, adults; children under 12 free.
• Maria Stein Shrine of the Holy Relics, 2291 St. John’s Road, Maria Stein, exhibits the Halhotra Collection of art honoring Mother Teresa through December. Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 4 p.m. Free. 419-925-4532.
• David Owsley Museum of Art at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, exhibits work by Edward Gorey, “Gorey’s Worlds,” which through Dec. 21. Hours: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday; 1:30 to 4:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. Admission free. 765-285-5242.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, displays the Western Ohio Watercolor Society’s 2018 Juried Members Exhibition through Nov. 25. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, exhibits, “I, Too, Sing America: The Harlem Renaissance at 100,” through Jan. 20. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. General admission: $14 adults; $8 seniors 60 and older, students 18 and older; $5 students 6-17 and everyone Thursdays from 5 to 9 p.m.; children 5 and under free. Special exhibits: Members free; nonmembers $6. 614-221-6801.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, exhibits “Muse: Mickalene Thomas Photographs Tete-a-tete” adult art, through Jan. 13. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m. Admission: $14 adults, $11 seniors 60 and older, students 18 and older and active military; $6 children 7 to 17; children 6 and under free. 937-223-4278.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Irving Berlin’s White Christmas” through Dec. 31. Tickets: $61-$75, includes dinner. Times vary. 800-677-9505.
• Human Race Theatre Company presents “An Act of God” in the Loft Theatre, 126 N. Main St., Dayton, through Nov. 18. Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 8 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday at 7 p.m., Sunday at 2 and 7 p.m. Tickets: $25-$52 at www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St, exhibits the 41st annual Ohio Watercolor Society Traveling Exhibition through Dec. 31. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Free.
• Ball State University presents performances by contestants in the Hastings International Piano Concerto Competition through Nov. 11 Contestant performance times have not been scheduled. Admission is free. 765-285-1539.
• A.B. Graham Memorial Center and Fletcher Lions host a garage sale today from noon to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon at the center, 8025 E. state Route 36, Conover.
• Dayton Opera presents “Rigoletto” today at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $29-$95 at www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• Fort Loramie Local Schools hosts a program, open to the public, honoring military veterans with a speech by Chip Tansill at the high school, 575 Greenback Road, Fort Loramie. Breakfast at 8:30 a.m., pinning of veterans at 9 a.m., speech at 9:40 a.m. Free. 937-295-3342.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, screens “From Here to Eternity” at 7:30 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Amvets Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts a fish and chicken fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Dine in or carry out. Meals: $7.
• Sidney Knights of Columbus, 1300 N. Fourth St., hosts a fish fry from 5 to 7:30 p.m. East in or carry out. Meals: $8 adults eat in; $7.50 adults carry out; $4 children under 12.
• Moon City Music and Event Center, 1208 Lunar Drive, Wapakoneta, presents the Edgar Loudermilk Band with Jeff Autry and Bridge County in concert at 7 p.m. Tickets: $12 at the door.
• Minster Local Schools hosts a Veterans Day program, open to the public, at 10 a.m. in the elementary school gym featuring student speakers and school choirs and bands. Free.
• Jackson Center FCCLA hosts a Veterans Day breakfast at 8:45 a.m. and ceremony at 9:30 a.m. in Jackson Center Local School.
• A.B. Graham Memorial Center and Fletcher Lions host a pancake breakfast, Saturday from 7 a.m. to noon at the center, 8025 E. state Route 36, Conover. Meals: $7 adults; $4 children 12 and under.
• St. Teresa Church, 6925 U.S. Route 36, Covington, hosts its Christmas Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Raffle, crafts, vendors, baked goods.
• A.J. Wise-Fort Loramie Branch Library hosts author Nancy Grieshop for a book-signing and question-and-answer session from 10 a.m. to noon.
• Anna United Methodist Church, 201 E. North St., Anna, hosts a ham and turkey dinner from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Meals: $10 adults, $3.50 children 12 and under.
• WACO Historical Society and Join Medical Awareness Center offer a class in basic first air, CPR and AED leading to certification, from noon to 7 p.m. in the WACO Historic Field and Museum, 1865 S. county Road 25A, Troy. Advance registration required at 937-475-7641.
• Miami County YMCA Piqua Branch, 223 W. High St., Piqua, hosts a Saturday Night Live event for children in kindergarten through sixth grade from 6:30 to 11:30 p.m. Horse parade, swimming, games, pizza. Fee: $10 members, $16 nonmembers. Advance registration required at 937-773-9622.
• Anna United Methodist Church, 201 W. North St., Anna, hosts its annual ham and turkey supper from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Meals: $10 adults; $3.50 children 12 and under.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents a talk by Willis “Bing” Davis, “Artistic Practice,” at 11:30 a.m. Tickets: $5 members, $15 nonmembers, includes special exhibit admission. 937-223-4287
• Shelby County Veterans Services Organization hosts a Veterans Day program at 11 a.m. on the courtsquare in downtown Sidney. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Scrabble Fun for adults at 1 p.m., a puzzle and games for family teams from 4 to 7 p.m. and Paws to Read for children in kindergarten through third grade to read to dogs. Advance registration required for all at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Community Library hosts LIttle Maker Monday, make-and-take crafts for children in kindergarten through third grade at 3 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster offers a Thanksgiving craft for kids today through Nov. 24, anytime the library is open, and a Family Night craft today from 4 to 7 p.m. Advance registration required for family craft at 419-628-2925.
• WACO Historical Society presents a talk by David Nolin, “Discovery and Renewal on Huffman Prairie: Where Aviation took Wing,” at 7 p.m. in the WACO Air Museum, 1865 S. county Road 25A, Troy. Free. 937-335-9226.
• Darke County Parks hosts Project FeederWatch, bird-watching, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and 3 to 5 p.m., Wednesday in the Nature Center, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Take binoculars. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library offers a craft for teens, autumn leaf masks, from 3 to 6 p.m., and story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m. Advance registration required for craft at 419-629-2158.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts story time at 10:30 a.m., Reader’s Theater for children in kindergarten through third grade at 3:30 p.m. and Paws to Read, for children in first and second grades to read to dogs at 5:45 p.m. Advance registration required for Paws to Read at 419-628-2925.
• Dayton Area Mensa offers an admission test from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Beavercreek branch library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road, Beavercreek. Registration begins at 5:40 p.m. Take photo ID. Fee: $60. 937-546-7885.
• Amvets Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts wing night from 4 to 7 p.m. Dine in wings, 60 cents each; carry out wings 70 cents each.
• New Knoxville Community Library hosts the Lego Builders Club for all ages at 3 p.m. Free.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster screens a classic movie for adults at 1 p.m. Free.
• Shelby County Drug Task Force hosts Community Conversations, an update on the drug situation, at 7 p.m. today at Dec. 11 in the Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St. www.drugfreeshelbycounty.org.
• Darke County Parks presents a talk by Tony Rotondo and Glenn Hux, “Fossils of Ohio,” at 6:30 p.m. in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve Nature Center, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Free but advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• New Bremen Public Library offers story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m., a Pinterest craft for adults at 1 or 6:30 p.m., the Mad Scientists Club’s paper airplane contest for children at 3:30 p.m. and a puzzle and games family team event from 4 to 7 p.m. Advance registation required for craft, science club and team event at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Community Library offers an adult craft, make a terrarium, at 6 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, offers a curator-led tour of its exhibit, “Muse: Mickalene Thomas Photographs and tete-a-tete,” at 6 p.m. Tickets in advance: $5 members, $15 nonmembers at 937-223-4278; all tickets $17 at door.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit event notices to email@example.com.