• Rose Music Center, 6800 Executive Blvd., Huber Heights, presents Flo Rida and Echosmith with Molly Murs and Cash Cash, in concert at 7 p.m. Tickets: $20-$33.50 plus fees at www.ticketmaster.com.
• The WACO Historical Society presents a talk and autograph-signing session by aerobatic pilot Jeff Boerboon at 7 p.m. at the WACO Air Museum, 1865 S. County Road 25A, Troy. Free. 937-335-9226.
•Big Brothers Big Sisters of Shelby and Darke County stages its annual rubber duck race beginning at 7:30 p.m. and a 5K run/walk at 7 p.m. at Geib Pavilion in Tawawa Park. Ducks cost $5 each or six for $25. Race shirts cost $10. 492-7611.
• Gateway Arts Council, 216 Miami Ave., continues its exhibit of Lego creations, “It’s All about That Brick: Design Challenge and Exhibit.” Through July 31. Free. 498-2787.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “The Addams Family” through June 28. Times vary. Tickets: $57-$73, adults; $30 children 11 and under, at www.lacomedia.com or 800-677-9505.
• Quilt National ‘15, an exhibit of quilts from 33 states and eight countries, at the Dairy Barn Art Center, 8000 Dairy Lane, Athens, continues through Sept. 7. For information, visit dairybarn.org/quilt-national/.
• The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, exhibits “From Africa” through Aug. 2. Free. 937-339-0457.
• The Piqua Farmers Market runs along Canal Place in downtown Piqua from 3:30 to 8 p.m. Today’s feature: Chocolate chip contest.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents Celtic Woman in concert in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton at 7 p.m. Tickets: $47.50-$77.50 plus fees at 937-228-3630.
• Rose Music Center, 6800 Executive Blvd., Huber Heights, presents Easton Corbin and Scotty McCreery with special guest Jana Kramer in concert at 7 p.m. Tickets: $32-$52 plus fees at www.ticketmaster.com.
• The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, 1100 Spaatz St., Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, presents members of the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds Air Demonstration Squadron, who will sign autographs from 9 to 10 a.m. Free. 937-255-4704.
• Downtown Sidney hosts a downtown scavenger hunt for its Third Friday Fling, beginning at 6 p.m. on the courtsquare.
• Anna Community Library offers a summer story, “Book Hunt,” for children in kindergarten and preschool at 1 p.m.
• The Philip Sheets Family Library in Botkins presents a program, “Our Heroes: Doctors,” by Dr. Teresa Trystad, at 12:30 p.m. Free.
• Jackson Center Memorial Library presents a program, “You (Children) Are the Super Heroes (for the Planet),” by Lynda Adams at 11 a.m. Free.
• The A.J. Wise Library in Fort Loramie offers Lunch with a Hero, lunch with Officer Nathan Brown, at noon, for children in the fifth grade and younger.
• The Anna Homecoming festival opens today and runs through Saturday in downtown Anna. Food, cruise-in, parade, rides. tournaments, fireworks. www.villageofannaoh.com.
• Sidney Parks and Recreation Department offers crafts to make in Brown Park at 9:30 a.m. Advance registration required at 498-8105.
• Cruizers for Christ hosts a car, truck and motorcyle show to benefit Austin Owens from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Gover Harley-Davidson, 1501 E. Ash St., Piqua. Registration from 9 to 11 a.m.: $10 per vehicle. 492-3203.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, hosts a night hike at 9 p.m. and a public star gaze at 10 p.m. Free. 937-698-6493.
• Buckeye Country Superfest runs today and Sunday in Ohio Stadium, 411 Woody Hayes Dr., Columbus. Concerts by Blake Shelton, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts. Fanfest featuring artist meet-and-greets, food and more from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Information and tickets at BuckeyeCountrySuperfest.com.
• Darke County Parks hosts a creek crawl of Greenville Creek at the Worth Family Nature Preserve, Spring Hill Road, Greenville, at 2 p.m. Wear boots. Free. 937-548-0165.
• The Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra performs with the Indigo Girls in concert at 8 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $29-$81 at 937-228-3630.
• St. Marys Chrysler, 500 McKinley Road, St. Marys, hosts the 16th annual Mopar or No Car Cruise-In from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Entertainment, car show, 50/50 drawing.
• The Vectren Dayton International Air show runs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. today and Sunday at the Dayton International Airport in Vandalia. Feature show is at 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. each day. Admission: $16-$21. Discount tickets at Kroger. Information at www.daytonairshow.com.
• The Troy Daily News and the Troy Chamber of Commerce present the Jazz Ambassadors of the U.S. Army Field Band in concert at Hobart Arena, 255 Adams St., Troy, at 7 p.m. Free. 937-335-5634.
• Mainstreet Piqua and the Piqua Arts Council present Forgery at Best, Shapes & Colors and Truslow in concert in the Rock Piqua! series at Lock Nine Park, Water and Spring streets, Piqua, at 7 p.m. Free.
• The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, 1100 Spaatz St., Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, hosts a family day, Play Ball, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Learn about the science of sports. Free. 937-255-4704.
• Casey Jones Restaurant, 438 E. Market St., Celina, presents Elvis Aaron Presley Jr. in the Stardust Room at 7 p.m. Tickets: $15. 567-712-0107.
• The Great Sidney Farmer’s Market runs from 8 a.m. to noon on the courtsquare.
• The Holy Angels Parish picnic will run from 2 p.m. to midnight at the Shelby County Fairgrounds. Food, games, rides, bingo, gambling. Mass at 5:30 p.m. Admission free.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, offers birdwatching during View from the Vista, from 2 to 4 p.m. Free. 937-698-6493.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, hosts a reception from 2 to 4 p.m. to open an exhibit of works by Tiffany Clark and Stephanie McGuinness. The exhibit runs through July 24. Free. 937-296-0294.
• The Lockington Volunteer Fire Department hosts a chicken or pork chop dinner in the fire station from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dine in or carry out. $8.
• The Village of New Bremen presents Midnight Special in concert in Crown Pavilion at 6:30 p.m. Take lawn chairs. Free.
• The New Bremen Public Library presents drummer Doom Ta Ka at 1 p.m. Free.
• The New Knoxville Public Library presents drummer Doom Ta Ka at 3 p.m. Free.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents “Leonardo Music!” at 10:30 a.m. Free.
• The Anna Community Library presents “Confidently Conquer Clutter,” by Olive Wagar, for adults and teens at 6 p.m.
• The Jackson Center Memorial Library screens the movie, “McFarland USA,” at 2 p.m. Free.
• The A.J. Wise Library in Fort Loramie offers a drop-in craft from 2 to 5 p.m. for children in the fifth grade and younger.
• The Russia Branch Library presents a program, “Damsel in Defense,” by Melissa Barhorst at 3:30 p.m.
• Rose Music Center, 6800 Executive Blvd., Huber Heights, presents David Gray and Amos Lee with special guest Rachael Yamagata in concert at 7 p.m. Tickets: $5.50-$55.50 plus fees at www.ticketmaster.com.
• The New Bremen Public Library hosts a meet-and-greet with officers of the New Bremen police force at 1 p.m. and story time for children 3-5 at 6:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• The Anna Community Library offers Totally Awesome Tuesdays for adults from 10 a.m. to noon. Cards, games, Wii bowling, movies. Free.
• The Russia Branch Library presents a bike rodeo with Shelby County Sheriff’s Dare Officer Deputy Brian Strunk from 9 a.m. to noon. Take a bike and a helmet.
• Raise the Roof for the Arts screens the movie, “Flashdance,” in the Historic Sidney Theatre, 120 W. Poplar St., at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $3. 498-1921.
• New Knoxville Public Library presents comedy juggler Matt Jergens at 5 p.m. Free.
• The Anna Community Library presents “The Super Duper Magic Show” with Sedgewick, the live hedgehog, and Erica Carle, for children in sixth grade and younger, at 2 p.m.
• The Philip Sheets Family Library in Botkins offers a drop-in craft from 2 to 7 p.m.
• The Jackson Center Memorial Library offers a drop-in craft, Duct tape key chain, all day.
• Russia Branch Library presents Colt, the patrol dog, and Shelby County Sheriff’s Dare Officer Deputy Brian Strunk at 2:30 p.m. and Strunk’s program about personal safety for children in grades 6-12 at 5 p.m. Free.
• Sidney Parks and Recreation Department offers stories in Berger Park, 800 S. Miami Ave., at 11 a.m.
• Darke County Parks presents a program about turkey vultures at 9:30 a.m. in Alice Bish Park, along Ohio Street, Greenville, and a workshop about container gardening by Caitlin Miller at the Nature Center at Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502 West, Greenville, at 6:30 p.m. Both are free. Advance registration required for each at 937-548-0165.
• The New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children 3-5 at 10:30 a.m. 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts story time for children 3 to first grade from 10:30 to 11 a.m. and a superhero craft at 1 p.m. Advance registration for the craft at 419-753-2724.