MINSTER — Homecoming “Spirit Week” will kick off Monday in Minster with activities all week.
The homecoming pep rally will be held on Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the high school gymnasium. There will be afternoon tailgaiting and class spirit activities on Friday.
The homecoming football game is at Minster Memorial Stadium on Friday, Oct. 16 at 7:30 p.m. against the St. Henry Redskins. The crowning of the king and queen will take place prior to the game at approximatly 7:05 p.m.
The homecoming dance will be Saturday, Oct. 17 from 8 to 11 p.m. at Minster High School.
• Lillian Pelletier, daughter of Marc and Dena Pelletier
• Michael Ketner, son of Chris and Leah Ketner
• Remy Francis, daughter of Amy Francis and Shane Francis
• Ryan Cavanaugh, son of Joe and Michele Cavanaugh
• Hayley Baumer, daughter of Ben and Jill Baumer
• Jordan Brackman, son of Jim and Kathy Brackman
Senior Attendants/Queen Candidates:
• Erin Cavanaugh, daughter of Joe and Michele Cavanaugh
• Logan Deloye, daughter of Curt and Mary Jane Deloye
• Mya Francis, daughter of Amy Francis and Shane Francis
• Maggie Meiring, daughter of Ken and Connie Meiring
• Kelsey Richard, daughter of Tom and Traci Richard
• Katie Wuebker, daughter of Ken and Marianne Wuebker
Senior Attendants/King Candidates:
• Ryan Brown, son of Angie Farno and Paul Brown
• Ben Butler, son of Pat and Becky Butler
• Alex Eiting, son of Steve and Brenda Eiting
• Peter Falk, son of Pete and Sue Falk
• Jason Schultz, son of Ian and Kim Schultz
• Jared Thobe, son of Bruce and Karla Thobe