SIDNEY — The Angels in the Attic Craft Show, Sidney Visitors Bureau, Sidney Alive and the Sidney-Shelby County Chamber of Commerce are collaborating to organize a “Shop Hop” to specialty stores and boutiques in the Sidney area. The Shop Hop will run in conjunction with the Angels in the Attic Craft Show, a once-a-year event at the Ross Historical Center in downtown Sidney. The Shop Hop was developed in 2017 as a way to incentivize increased shopping traffic to local retailers early in the holiday shopping season.
Here’s how it works. Shoppers will pick up a Shop Hop card at any participating specialty store or boutique. To be eligible for the grand prize drawing, shoppers are required to visit a minimum of 12 of the 19 shops participating between Nov. 7 and Nov. 10. At each shop visited, the customer’s Shop Hop card will be stamped with a distinct mark. Once customers have visited the required number of shops, they will turn in their Shop Hop cards and be entered into a drawing for a grand prize valued at $500.
Specialty shops participating this year include the following:
• Allison’s Custom Jewelry, 104 E. Mason Road
• Angels in the Attic Craft Show at the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave.
• Believe Art From the Heart, 10513 County Road 25A
• Bliss and Bloom, 308 W. Main St., Anna
• Charity League Craft Show at Lehman Catholic High School, Nov. 10
• CR Designs, 1278 Wapakoneta Ave.
• Ernst Sports, 505 N. Vandemark Road
• From the Barn Gifts & More, 737 Spruce Ave.
• Gallery 2:TEN, 684 Fair Road
• Interiors by Alice, 1112 Wapakoneta Ave.
• Moonflower Aromatherapy, 103 N. Ohio Ave.
• The Ivy Garland, 103 E. Court St.
• Re:Vive Home Decor & More, 2340 Michgan St.
• Ron & Nita’s, 132-134 S. Main Ave.
• Sidney Flower Shop, 111 E. Russell Road
• Threads, 126 E. Poplar St.
• Vin & Joy, 129 S. Ohio Ave.
• Vintage Kitschy, 104 W. Poplar St.
• Wiford Jewelers, 106 W. Poplar St.