CINCINNATI — The Cincinnati Reds and PNC Bank N.A. have announced an extension through 2022 of the partnership that has established PNC as the official bank of the Reds.
Beginning with the 2016 season, fans will experience both new and continued aspects of the PNC and Reds relationship both in Great American Ball Park (GAPB) and throughout Reds Country.
The partnership will include the following:
• Title sponsorship of the Reds Hall of Fame induction of Pete Rose, June 24-26.
• Signature celebration of 150 years of professional baseball in Cincinnati in 2019.
• Sponsorship of blog to be featured on Reds.com, “Raising A Reds Fan,” written Erin Fischer.
• Leadership summit at GABP moderated by PNC’s Kay Geiger and Reds COO Phil Castellini.
• Expanded ballpark presence with eight ATMs.
• Reds-branded PNC debit card for fans that includes discounted tickets to Reds home games Sunday-Thursday, 50 percent discount on Reds Hall of Fame & Museum admission Monday-Thursday, 15 percent discount at Reds Team Shop on nongame days only, $25 GABP gift card with $100 minimum purchase at the Team Shop, 15 percent discount at Reds Authentics retail shop on purchases of $300 or less, $5 off the purchase of each Reds Heads Kids Club membership kit.
PNC will remain the sponsor of Redsfest and title sponsor of the E-Waste Recycling Drives with Players for the Planet. PNC will also continue its support and active engagement with the Reds Community Fund, and baseball- and softball-themed outreach programs will remain for the Reds Rookie Success League and the P&G Cincinnati MLB Urban Youth Academy.
Terms of the partnership were not disclosed.