PIQUA — Hartzell Air Movement has announced the launch of the new Hartzell Series 12 Plug Fan.
The Series 12 Plug Fan uses the new Hartzell PL-type wheel, which operates efficiently in an unhoused configuration. Plug fans are typically used in a plenum as the fan enclosure and are used primarily as air circulators in ovens, paint booths, evaporators, kilns or other types of industrial drying applications. The Series 12 product line was designed to be adaptable and can be quickly modified to match a customer’s existing mounting panel, plug size and/or mounting holes. This makes it easy to switch from an existing fan to the Hartzell Series 12 Plug Fan.
Additionally, full drawings will be available through Hartzell-FLOW, which allows for customers to drop Hartzell plug fan drawings into their existing drawings.
Features and benefits include:
• Performance: up to 28,000 CFM; static pressure up to 12 inches W.G.
• Sizes: 12-inch to 30-inch wheel diameters.
• Arrangements: Available in arrangement 9, with or without motor and drives.
• Temperature: Three standard temperature ranges available; up to 300 degrees F, 300 degrees F to 450 degrees F, 450 degrees F to 800 degrees F. Higher temperature ranges are available, up to 1000 degrees F.
• Construction Class: Class I, II and III constructions are available at standard conditions.
Hartzell Air Movement Chief Technology Officer Tom Gustafson said, “Hartzell has high expectations for our products. The new Hartzell Series 12 Plug fan was designed to exceed these high standards. The result is a product line that is very efficient, has all the sizes needed for the marketplace and is adaptable to existing customer applications. We design our products to be better than good, as good enough, never is.”