BOTKINS — The Botkins Board of Education met on March 9 accepted donations for use in the athletic department.
An anonymous donation of $326 was received for the use in the track fund. Meyer’s Tavern donated $298 to be used for the volleyball fund.
In other business, the board:
• Approved the treasurer’s report by fund, general fund activity, the investment report, and the 5-year review of general fund activity.
• Approved the then and now purchase order.
• Approved the renewal of five-year depository agreement with Minster Bank.
• Approved non-renewal of supplemental contracts.
• Approved the lease agreement with the Community Club.
• Approved the resolution to accept tax rates of the Budget Commission.
• Hired Logan Heitkamp As varsity baseball assistant coach and Alexandra Fisher as An intervention tutor.
• Held a two-hour executive session.