• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “The Addams Family” through June 28. Times vary. Tickets: $57-$73, adults; $30 children 11 and under, at www.lacomedia.com or 800-677-9505.
• Quilt National ‘15, an exhibit of quilts from 33 states and eight countries, at the Dairy Barn Art Center, 8000 Dairy Lane, Athens, continues through Sept. 7. For information, visit dairybarn.org/quilt-national/.
• The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, exhibits “From Africa” through Aug. 2. Free. 937-339-0457.
• The Victoria Theatre Association presents “Peter and the Starcatcher” through Sunday in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Times vary. Tickets: $25 and up at www.ticketcenterstage.com or 888-228-3630.
• The Piqua Farmers Market runs along Canal Place in downtown Piqua from 3:30 to 8 p.m. Today’s feature: a berry pie contest.
• Edison Community College, 1973 Edison Drive, Piqua, screens “Despicable Me 2” at 8:30 p.m. Free. Take a lawn chair. 937-381-1555.
• The Holy Rosary Parish Festival runs today from 5 to 11 p.m., Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the church, 511 E. Spring St., St. Marys. Games, entertainment, 5K, food, bingo, Mass.
• The Old Time Country Music Jamboree will be at the Port Jefferson Community Building from 7 to 10 p.m.
• The Botkins Carousel festival runs in downtown Botkins today through Sunday. Entertainment, pageant, parade, food, rides, games. www.botkinscarousel.com.
• Versailles Poultry Days runs in downtown Versailles today through Sunday. Food, entertainment, pageant, photography competition, 5K, cruise-in, parades. Free admission. Ride bands: $20 per day. www.versaillespoultrydays.com.
• Tipp City Area Arts Council presents Canal Music Fest, featuring a concert by Almost Queen in Tipp City Park at 7:30 p.m. Free.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, hosts a family discovery day from 2 to 4 p.m. Free for members; $2.50 per person, $10 per family. Advance registration preferred at 937-698-6493.
• The Columbus International Clothing-Optional Bike Ride begins at 400 W. Rich St., Columbus, at 9 p.m. 614-648-8578.
• Anna Community Park presents juggler Matt Jergens at 7:30 p.m. Free. Take lawn chairs.
• The Great Sidney Farmer’s Market presents its Second Saturday Snacks competition, chocolate chip cookies, during its opening hours, 8 a.m. to noon, on the courtsquare.
• The Cincinnati Vintage Baseball Club presents the 2015 Queen City Vintage Baseball Festival at Sharon Woods Metro Park, 11450 Lebanon Wood, Sharonville. Four teams will compete during games from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free.
• The Bradford Ohio Railroad Museum, 200 N. Miami Ave., Bradford, hosts the 2015 Railroad Festival from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Games, model trains, kiddie train rides, tain movies, exhibits, auction. Admission: $5 adults; children free when accompanied by an adult.
• Churchill Downs, 704 Central Ave., Louisville, Kentucky, hosts Triple Crown-winning horse, American Pharoah, during Downs after Dark, racing beginning with entertainment at 7:50 p.m. Kentucky Derby and Triple Crown trophies on display from 5 to 7 p.m. American Pharoah will parade the track at 8:10 p.m. Admission: $10-$69. www.churchilldowns.com.
• The Village of Minster presents Marquis66 in concert in the Minster Machine Centennial Park at 6:30 p.m. Take lawn chairs. Free.
• Christian Faith Baptist Church, 608 S. Miami Ave., presents Kenneth Lewis in concert at 11 a.m. 419-221-2017.
• Solid Rock Pentecostal Church of God, 2745 State Route 29 N., hosts a revival with evangelist Rod Vincent today at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., and Monday and Tuesday at 7 p.m.
• The Auglaize County Historical Society and the Auglaize County Public District Library present a talk by Mark Dawidziak, “Mark Twain’s Guide to Diet, Exercise, Beauty, Fashion, Investment, Romance, Health and Happiness,” at 7 p.m. at the Wapakoneta Library, 203 S. Perry St. Free. 419-738-9328.
• The New Bremen Public Library hosts presentations by the Red Cross at 1 p.m. One is for children in grades 3-5. The other for adults.
• The New Knoxville Public Library a program and craft about flight at 3 p.m.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster offers super hero snacks from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Families must register in advance at 419-628-2925.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “The Next Step: A Conversation with Dr. Iyanla Vanzant,” at 7 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $25 and up at 888-228-3630 and www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• The New Bremen Public Library presents the Minnetrista Theater Group in “Jack and the Beanstalk: Jill’s Side of the Story,” at 1 p.m. and hosts story time for children 3-5 at 6:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents the Minnetrista Theater Group in “Jack and the Beanstalk: Jill’s Side of the Story,” at 6:30 p.m.
• Shelby County Libraries presents a program, “Confidently Conquer Clutter,” by Olive Wagar, at the Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., at 6 p.m. Free.
• Sauder Village, 22611 State Route 2, Archbold, opens the first phase of its 1920s-era Main Street & Rural Homestead project, the Grime Homestead, today. Village admission: $16 adults, $14, seniors, $10 students 6-16, free for members and children 5 and under. 800-590-9755.
• The Shelby County Historical Society presents a cemetery tour of military graves at 8 p.m. in Graceland Cemetery, Sidney. Tickets: $8 at the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave., and at 498-1653.
• The New Knoxville Public Library offers a YOLO craft for children in grades 4 and older at 3 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Raise the Roof for the Arts presents a screening of the movie, “Steel Magnolias,” at 7:30 p.m. in the Historic Sidney Theatre, 120 W. Poplar St. Tickets: $3 at 498-1921 and at the door.
• The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, hosts a bus tour to the Cincinnati Art Museum, leaving from the center at 9:45 a.m. and returning at 4:30 p.m. Tickets: $50 adults, $25 children 12 and older when accompanied by an adult. 937-339-0457.
• The New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children 3-5 at 10:30 a.m. 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts story time for children 3 to first grade from 10:30 to 11 a.m. and a superhero craft at 1 p.m. Advance registration for the craft at 419-753-2724.
• Overfield Tavern Museum, 201 E. Water St., Troy, presents the People of the Ohio Country in demonstrations of life on the Ohio frontier, from 1 to 5 p.m. Free. www.overfieldtavernmuseum.com.
• The Sidney Walk to End Alzheimer’s planning committee hosts a committee recruitment event at Brew Nation, 110 E. Poplar St., at 5 p.m.