TROY — Everyone needs something to do on a Friday night. Why not go to the movies? Friday Night Movies at the Hayner Center features classic movies with an introduction to the film, café style seating, popcorn, and soda.
All films are free and open to the public.
This season’s series includes:
• “Creature from the Black Lagoon” (1954) on Friday, Oct. 6, at 7 p.m.;
• “War Hunt” (1962) on Friday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m.;
• “Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory” (1971) on Friday, Jan. 5, at 7 p.m.;
• “Ghostbusters” (1984) on Friday, Feb. 2, at 7 p.m.;
• “Dante’s Peak” (1997) on Friday, March 1, at 7 p.m.;
• Calamity Jane (1953) on Friday, April 5, at 7 p.m.
The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center is proudly supported by the citizens of the Troy City School District through a local tax levy and generous gifts to the Friends of Hayner.
Troy-Hayner Cultural Center is located at 301 W. Main St., Troy, OH 45373. Hours of operation are Monday 7-9 p.m., Tuesday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday 1 to 5 p.m. The Hayner Center is closed on holidays.
For more information about the fall classes and to register, visit the website at www.troyhayner.org or call the Hayner at 937-339-0457.